This is why you didn’t get the job….
1. You didn’t seem like a team player. It’s all about you, you, you. Work is done on a team, not alone.
2. Your experience wasn’t relevant. I can’t even tell if you did the research on this job. Act like you care.
3. You weren’t professional. How can I trust you with a client if you can’t act professional in the application process?
4. You didn’t convince me that I need you more than you need this job.
5. You hadn’t done the research. You failed to show knowledge of the job, the company, or the industry.
6. You were boring. When I look at ten resumes you don’t stand out.
7. You weren’t diligent or careful. You misspelled five words on your resume and three words in your email introduction.
Leave a Reply